Saturday, May 26, 2012

Anchors Away! maybe.....

Friday - There is a rumor going around the boat that the anchor my be hoisted aboard within the next 24 hrs. Of course, that is weather permitting and we are closely watching all of the activity off the coast. Systems appear to be as good as they are going to get without taking up more permanent residency status. King has his new drivers license, application has been made for a new SS card and credit cards have been replaced.

Clif and Ed had laundry duty while I picked up last minute provisions and King raided West Marine ...one last time.

Saturday- today's chores are to finish sorting the must have from the I can live without. The drill press and microwave left the boat in the first run. Each has a little note attached to tell the finder that they are looking for a new home. Not looking good for any major jumps today so still time to cull some more. We have already achieved a significant increase to the water line but every little bit helps.

Have I mentioned that it is hotter than H here. I'm dying. The guys seem to tolerate it much better than me. I hate to say this but I'm ready for a marina with a bit of air conditioning.






.

No comments:

Post a Comment